Power Rake – PR84B
- Worksite Pro power rakes are perfect for landscape tasks such as seedbed preparation, rock raking, site development, and more.
- Adjustable end plates allow the power rake to do double duty as a box scraper, trapping and gathering stones for piling and pickup.
- Long-life carbide teeth on roller dig, lift, and pulverize dirt.
- Heavy-duty drive chain is housed in a sealed oil bath to reduce maintenance.
- Power rake roller assemblies can rotate 20 deg. from center in either direction, allowing material to be moved left or right (requires 12-volt kit).
- Forward and backward raking capability of the power rakes halves the time required for seedbed preparation.
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, power rakes are optimized to work with John Deere skid steers and compact track loaders (CTLs), and are compatible with most competitive models.
- Minimum Hydraulic Flow: 60L/min. (16 gpm)
- Raking Width: 2134 mm (84 in.)
- Operating Width: 2362 mm (93 in)
- Length: 1625 mm (64 in.)
- Height: 812 mm (32 in.)
- Box End Plates: Front or Rear
- Tooth Roller Diameter: 229mm (9 in.)
- Weight: 476 kg (1,050 lb.)
- Vehicle Compatibility: 318E, 320E, 324E, 326E, 328E, 330G, and 332E/G Skid Steers and 317G, 319E, 323E, 329E, 331G, and 333 E/G CTLs.
See your local Reynolds location for more information.