The Road to Reynolds is a Tuition Reimbursement Scholarship for John Deere TECH Program Students partnering with Reynolds.
What is the John Deere TECH Program?
The John Deere TECH program is a two-year associates degree in which you’ll lean how to troubleshoot, service, repair, and rebuild the equipment that keeps Reynolds customers running strong. You’ll focus on agriculture and turf equipment where you will work with top notch schools to gain the skill and experience necessary for you to become an essential member of the Reynolds team as a service technician. As a John Deere TECH student, you will receive hands-on technical training in school and as part of your internship. You will learn from seasoned technicians how to put your skills to work in the shop and in the field. The program consists of general education courses and John Deere exclusive classroom training courses including:
- Diesel Engines and Fuel Systems
- Powertrain Components
- Electrical and Hydraulic Systems
- Service Advisor TM Diagnostics
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Service Department Procedures and Policy
- John Deere Product Specific Training
- Precision Technology
Next: How to Apply to the Road to Reynolds
- Submit Your Application: Fill out the attached application for the Road to Reynolds Tuition Reimbursement Program Scholarship and submit it online.
- Get an Internship: We will contact you to set up an internship interview after reviewing your application. The internship is paid and must be completed before beginning college classes. We are very flexible with internship hours. Your internship must be completed, evaluated, and approved as part of your Road to Reynolds Tuition Reimbursement Scholarship application.
- Apply for School: You must meet the admission requirements listed below and be accepted into one of our partnering John Deere TECH Program university or college programs to begin classes in the program (Vincennes University – Vincennes, IN or Lakeland College – Mattoon, IL). You will continue to work at your sponsoring Reynolds location during breaks from school.
(See links above to learn more about each program).
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Secure a sponsorship through Reynolds
- Meet college admission and academic requirements.
The Reward of the Road to Reynolds
Upon college graduation, you’ll go on to work at one of our locations. You can expect excellent starting pay, extensive benefits and great working conditions. Reynolds values your talent, passion, and dedication towards completing the John Deere TECH Program. Reimbursement for tuition expense will begin following your annual full-time employment anniversaries and will continue over the next 48 months of employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We will reimburse tuition up to $15,000
- Competitive Pay + Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits including health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) profit-sharing, paid on-the-job training, paid time-off, paid holidays, uniforms, and PPE
- Pay for Performance: Get rewarded for your hard work with Performance-Based Bonuses with 90 day, semi-annual, and annual reviews
- Tech Support Programs: Get $1,000 allowance to add to your tool kit upon graduation from college with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Opportunities for Growth: Advance in your career by participating in advanced John Deere sponsored training and capstones. At Reynolds, we like to promote from within with opportunities throughout our business for growth
- Continuing Education: Stay up to date on the latest technology with training and certification programs. Upon employment, you will participate in continuing education credits from John Deere University. These courses are paid for by Reynolds and completed during your paid workday. Learn while you earn!