Trencher – TR48B
- TR models are designed for higher-duty cycles in commercial or heavy-construction applications. Hevy-duty planetary-drive design leverages greater hydraulic horsepower from high-flow hydraulics.
- Convenient, two-position manual side shift enables trenching close to structures.
- Built-in skid shoe and indicators help maintain digging control.
- Spring-loaded boom reduces shocks to the hydraulic motor, machine, and operator.
- Trencher design eases entrance and exit from the operator’s station.
- Standard heavy-duty crumber removes loose soil, for increased productivity.
- Optional chain width and tooth configurations are available.
- Like all John Deere attachments, these trenchers are optimized to work with Deere skid steer loaders (SSLs) and compact track loaders (CTLs). They are also compatible with many competitive models.
See your local Reynolds location for more information.