To trade-in your used equipment at Reynolds, you will need to have your piece of equipment appraised. To appraise the equipment, a Reynolds representative will view the equipment either virtually (via text or email) or in person. They will assess the equipment on usage, age, market of the make/model, and condition. Reynolds accepts most used equipment that is operational from ANY BRAND. Please see below for a full list of categories. Once Reynolds has appraised the equipment, the representative will present you with an offer. At that point you have three options: take the cash offer, use the offer as credit towards a new piece of equipment, or walk away with your used equipment. Click here to receive an online appraisal.
Trade-In Credit Towards New Equipment
- Get a higher value than cash towards the purchase of new equipment
- To see all new equipment, shop online here.
- Get the appraisal value in the form of a check
- Reynolds will purchase your equipment for that agreed upon amount
What Does Reynolds Accept for Trades & Cash Offers
All equipment must be operational to be considered for a trade. Reynolds will accept trade-ins of ANY BRAND.
- Used Agricultural Tractors
- Used Utility Tractors
- Used Compact Utility Tractors
- Used Combines
- Used Combine Heads
- Used Grain Carts
- Used Planters
- Used Hay & Forage Equipment, such as: Balers or Mower Conditioners (MoCo)
- Used Nutrient Spreaders
- Used Sprayers
- Used Tillage Equipment
- Used Riding Mowers and Zero-Turn Mowers
- Used Commercial Mowers, such as: Commercial Zero-Turn, Stand-on, or Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers
- Used Gators or Utility Vehicles
- Used Construction Equipment, such as: skid steers, track loaders, mini-excavators, and wheel loaders
Information Needed For Appraisal
- Contact information
- Serial Number
- Usage (hours)
- Product you’re interested in
- Any additional notes
Get Your Used Equipment Appraised Today!
Interested in seeing the initial value of your equipment? Please complete the Trade-in Request Form below. Once you fill it out, one of our sales representatives will reach out to you for your available options.