In honor of those who serve or have served, it’s our privilege to help you find the equipment you need and we thank you for your service.
Military servicemen and servicewomen are eligible for an additional discount (John Deere Rewards Platinum 1 discount) on new John Deere equipment for: commercial mowing, residential mowing, utility vehicles, tractors, compact construction.
Request A Quote
|QuikTrak / Ztrak Zero Turn Mowers|
|Z994R/Z997R / TerrainCut Front Mowers||$800/ea|
|E Series (Riding Lawn Mower)||$0/ea|
|Riding Lawn Mowers: S240, X300 Series|
Zero Turn Mowers: Z200 Series, Z300 Series, Z400 Series, Z525E, Z535M, Z540M
|Riding Lawn Mowers: X500 Series|
Zero Turn Mowers: Z535R, Z540R, Z600 Series, Z700 Series
|Riding Lawn Mowers: X700 Series||$150/ea|
|TS, TX, TH, TE Series||$100/ea|
|Work Series, Crossover Series & High Performance Series||$250/ea|
|1-4 Series Compact Utility Tractors||$150/ea|
|5 Series Utility Tractors||$250/ea|
|Compact Track Loaders||$700/ea|
All current and former members of the US military are eligible. This includes: (NOTE: a valid customer email address is required)
- Air Force,
- Coast Guard,
- National Guard and Reserves – with active, reserve, retired, or veteran status.
Proof of Service
To verify your eligibility, Rewards requires a proof of service included with your web registration. We prefer one of the following:
- Driver’s License with Veteran’s ID designation (more info) OR,
- SCRA Certificate (generate in less than 30 seconds with just your Last Name & Birth Date – for any service date after 1985)
If you cannot provide one of the above, we will accept one of the following:
- Veteran Health Insurance Card (VHIC more info)
- DD214 with your Social Security Number blacked out (request a DD214)
- National Guard or Reserves official orders
The following are not accepted:
- Military ID cards or Common Access cards. The photocopying of U.S. Government identification cards is a violation of Title 18, U.S. Code Part 1, Chapter 33, Section 701 (more info)
- Any other certificates, paperwork, letters, or identification
If you have your proof of service, start by registering below. John Deere will review and get back to you shortly. Check on your approval status through MyJohnDeere anytime. John Deere will notify you when your registration is approved.