Rotary Cutter – RX72
- John Deere rotary cutters excel at clearing medium to heavy brush and hardwoods up to 254 mm (10 in.) in diameter.
- Direct drive bearing delivers higher efficiency and extended durability.
- Hydraulic valve stops blades from spinning within seconds upon shutdown.
- Retractable forward shield rolls back to expose blades to larger trees and falls closed for processing material and minimizing flying debris.
- On the RX models, three single-bevel blades are made of 15.9 mm (0.625 in.) thick forged steel for excellent cutting in most applications. Optimized blade-carrier design provides fast startup and recovery performance.
- Standard pressure gauge monitors blade load for ideal performance.
- Motor cover protects important components and connections from debris.
- Like all John Deere attachments, these rotary cutters are optimized to work with Deere skid steer loaders (SSLs) and compact track loaders (CTLs). They’re also compatible with many competitive models.
See your local Reynolds location for more information.