- A flat rate charge of $9.99 will be deducted from the refund unless the cause of the return was a shipping error. Any package shipped freight collect or COD will not be accepted.
- Oversized items will be charged additional shipping fees. Please contact our support prior to returning oversized items.
- We accept returns on orders up to 30 days from date of delivery. Returns over 30 days WILL NOT be accepted unless the customer received authorization prior return.
- Once the return has been processed we will issue the appropriate credit to your method of payment.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless we ship a part that was not ordered (incorrect part).
- Electrical Components
- Manuals – Operator, Technical/Repair, Service, Parts, etc.
- Hardware (Including, but not limited to nuts, bolts, screws, caps, springs, washers, connectors, o-rings, pins, etc)
- Oil, grease, paint, cleaners, liquid products and ORM-D products
- Engines, transmissions, cylinder heads, short blocks
- Any parts or accessories that have been installed on equipment
- Any item not in the original John Deere Packaging or missing the John Deere Bar Code (no exceptions)
- All parts returned within policy within 30 days: 20% restock fee
- Parts over 30 days old from date of delivery cannot be returned
Reynolds Farm Equipment does not currently offer or process parts exchanges. Each order must be separate for accounting and tracking purposes. If you need a different part, please place a separate order and file a return on the original order.
All damages must be reported within 14 days of receipt of package(s) for claim to be filed.
- Credits for returns are typically processed within 2 -5 business days of the package being received at our store.
- Paypal credits/refunds generally appear on your Paypal account instantly once the refund has been processed.
- Refunds to credit/debit cards usually take 24 hours but can take additional days, depending on your card company’s policies.
- Refunds for purchases paid with wire transfer will be via store credit. (Policy updated 06/06/2017).