Amdroid with John Deere Mobile Farm Manager
Enjoy the access to Apex maps and reports on Android platform in addition to iOS®-compatible mobile devices. Broadening access to data from Android-compatible smartphones and tablets in addition to the already existing iPad® and iPhone® devices.
- John Deere Mobile Farm Manager for Android will have a one-time activation fee.
- Activations can be purchased for Mobile Farm Manager with the following base code - 0291PC.
- Once purchased, the activation is entered into Apex and will enable data to be sent to and from a mobile device to Apex.
- Every purchase of Mobile Farm Manager will unlock two copies of Apex.
- Dealers can receive demo activation for John Deere Mobile Farm Manager with the following base code - BPF10636.
- Customers are able to download John Deere Mobile Farm Manager from Google Play® or the Apple® App Store at no cost. They will only have access to Demo data in the app to discover and learn more about Mobile Farm Manager App. They will not be able to transfer their own Apex data to and from Apex until they purchase the activation using the base code – 0291PC.
Apple, iPad, and iPhone, are trademarks of Apple, Inc. IOS is a trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. used under license by Apple, Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.