on Wednesday, August 10, 2016
In celebration of our 60th year in business, we have completely redesigned our Reynolds Harvest Clinic & Expo to bring you more content, more deals and a farmer-focused experience to help you make this your best harvest. From $100 in free ‘Reynolds Cash’ for each farm in attendance to our harvest vendor and parts expo, this is an event every Central Indiana farmer will want to attend.
Here’s a quick look at the top 10 reasons farmers cannot miss the 2016 Reynolds Harvest Clinic and Expo:
- Expert advice on getting your combine ready for harvest – learn from our team of experts on how to ensure your combine is set up and is optimized for harvest.
- Proven maintenance tips to avoid harvest down time – hear from our John Deere-certified technicians on what preventative and in-field maintenance you need to perform to ensure a trouble-free harvest.
- Practical advice on draper and header maintenance and optimization – attend a hands-on session with our experts on how best to setup and prepare your heads and what to look for during harvest.
- ‘Ask the Expert’ sessions with John Deere-certified technicians – stop by our Combine Expert station to talk one-on-one with an expert about any combine questions you have.
- How-to make the most of John Deere Ops Center – get practical advice on how best to take advantage of John Deere’s growing suite of technologies to improve harvest performance.
- Free $100 in ‘Reynolds Cash’ – receive $100 in ‘Reynolds Cash’ as our way of saying thanks for attending and contributing to Central Indiana’s farming community. ‘Reynolds Cash’ can be used at any Reynolds Farm Equipment location on parts, service or equipment, and is limited to one ‘Reynolds Cash’ per farm; order must exceed $100 and be used before Oct. 28, 2016.
- Exclusive attendee-only deals direct from manufacturers and vendors – talk directly with over a dozen factory representatives and experts participating in our Harvest Expo and receive special expo-only pricing on equipment and services.
- Co-Alliance Grain Entrapment simulator – learn about the dangers of grain bin entrapment through Co-Alliance’s unique simulator and learn how to reduce the risks for you and your team this harvest season.
- Free lunch – enjoy lunch at no cost while you visit vendors, talk with the Reynolds team and attend sessions.
- Time with the nation’s best farmers – visit with Central Indiana farmers who make this area the best agricultural community in the U.S.
The Reynolds Harvest Clinic & Expo begins at 9 a.m. and runs through 3 p.m. Aug. 31 at our Atlanta store and company headquarters. (Get directions)
Registration for the event is simple. If you are a Reynolds customer, contact your salesperson, technician or parts expert to secure your registration for the event. If you are new to the Reynolds family, welcome! Simply call the Reynolds location nearest you and ask for the service manager. He will register you for the event and serve as your host on the 31st!
We’re expecting a historic number of attendees, so confirm your registration today. We look forward to seeing you on the 31st!