- Compatible with 4R Series Tractors and older 4 Series Tractors of similar size
- Quik-Park™ loader mounting system for fast, easy attachment and removal
- Quik-Change™ attachment carrier makes switching from chore to chore a snap
- Optional skid steer attachment carrier
No Ratings for 440R Loader
Be the first to leave a rating!
The 440R Loader is designed for easy removal and mounting to and from the tractor without tools.
The parking stand, attached to the front frame of the tractor, is an integral part of the loader during loader operation.
The parking stand lowers into position by moving the joystick to the raised position once the latches are opened. This allows the loader to move to the park position.
The Quik-Change attachment carrier allows for fast, easy removal and mounting of attachments without tools.
The skid steer attachment carrier is installed in place of the standard John Deere attachment carrier and allows for the use of skid steer attachments on the 440R, H180, H160, and H165 Loaders.
Skid steer attachments are available through Worksite Pro™ attachments.
An enhancement to the loader is the suspension system. A great level of loader productivity is achieved with the LSS.
- An accumulator charged with nitrogen and connected to the head-end lift cylinder hose through a T-fitting provides shock absorption
- The cylinders move in and out to allow the boom to float
- Bales can be transported more efficiently from one end of the field to the other over frozen, hard-packed, or rutted terrain.
NOTE: Check bale-handling capability of tractor before use.
- Pallets can be moved easily without sustaining cargo damage
- Pallets of seed or fertilizer can be carried across a yard without a bag spilling and creating a costly mess
- A properly-ballasted tractor with LSS has increased stability, creating a smoother ride for the operator
Cost of ownership
- Extended life of loader pins and bushings
- Less stress on tractor axle
Reasons for turning LSS off include:
- Digging applications - with LSS on, the cylinders retract slightly, losing lifting power
- Holding a grade when blading - with LSS on, it is difficult to hold a constant grade
- Precise pallet and bale handling - with LSS on, the load moves up and down slightly while being positioned
- Parking a loader - with LSS on, when down pressure is applied, the lift cylinders retract slightly, making it more difficult to park
The switch is conveniently located in the operator station to avoid having to exit the tractor seat to manually move the handle on the LSS.
LSS can also be ordered with a manual shutoff. Depending on the tractor/loader model, the accumulator is located in different places. On the 440R, the accumulator is mounted outside the bottom of the mounting frame. On the 5 Series Tractors, the accumulator is mounted near the inside of the rear right wheel. On 6 Series tractors and larger, it is mounted in between the hydraulic connection and the mounting frame.