Rock Bucket – R75
- Rock buckets are ideal for sifting and sorting material, clearing stone from farm fields, and removing debris from jobsites. Buckets retain rock and debris while digging.
- Tine tips are fully gusseted on both sides for added durability and dependability, and are interconnected for increased strength.
- Like all John Deere attachments, these rock buckets are optimized to work with Deere skid steer loaders (SSLs) and compact track loaders (CTLs). They’re also compatible with many competitive models.
- Width: 1900 mm (74.8 in.)
- Weight: 295 kg (650 lb.)
- Height: 640 mm (25.2 in.)
- Length: 1123 mm (44.2 in.)
- Spacing: 76 mm (3 in.)
- Thickness: 9.5 mm (3/8 in.)
- Vehicle Compatibility: 320G, 324G, 330G, and 332G SSLs; 317G, 325G, 331G, and 333G CTLs
See your local Reynolds location for more information.