Hydraulic Hammer – HH60C
- These are the fastest hydraulic hammers on the market, with 30-percent fewer parts than either competitive or previous models, for simplified maintenance.
- Redesigned to provide two to three times more blows per minute (BPM) than pervious models, for increased efficiency.
- Exclusive tool retention enables quick installation and removal using only one small screwdriver.
- Bits* available to power your productivity include:
- Standard moil point suitable for breaking concrete or medium-hard, non-stratified rock.
- Optional chisel point for most concrete flatwork, walls around rebar, or breaking into a precut line.
- Optional spade, available in two sizes, for most concrete and all earthworks in soft, non-stratified rock.
- Optional compacting plate for single-machine prep of dirt for concrete pads and fencing.
See your local Reynolds location for more information.
*All bits are unique to this hydraulic hammer. All older bits will not be compatible.