Bale Spear – AB21
- Offering optimal rigidity and capacity, these new John Deere bale spears are built for long working life and designed for the loading, carrying, and stacking of baled organic materials typically used for livestock feed and bedding in agricultural applications.
- Round bale spears are replaceable and come in a single bale configuration.
- Square bale tines are retained with bolts and round bale tines are retained with cross-bolts, making both styles easy to replace.
- Quick-Tatch mounting provides quick and easy hookup and removal.
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, bale spears are compatible with skid steer loaders, compact track loaders (CTLs), and compact wheel loaders (CWLs) equipped with a skid steer-style Quik-Tatch coupler.
- Capacity at Load Center: 907 kg (2,000 lb.) at 0.61 m (24 in.)
- Spear Length: 1.24 m (49.00 in.)
- Weight: 66 kg (145 lb.)
- Vehicle Compatibility: 312GR, 314 G, 316GR, 318G, 320E, 324E, 330G, adn 332G Skid Steers; 317G, 323E, 331G, and 333G CTLs; 204K, 244K-II, 304K, 324K, and 344K CWLs.
See your local Reynolds location for more information.