Angle Brooms – BA84C
- Angle brooms feature an 810 mm (32 in.) diameter brush with standard 50/50 poly-wire segments. Optional all-propylene brush segments are available.
- Brush-core removal for bristle replacement is quick and easy, with no tools required. Motor and bearing separate from the brush core without having to disconnect any hydraulic hoses, eliminating the risk of oil spills or contamination.
- Heavy-duty, high-torque, bidirectional motor is coupled to the brush core through a 63.5 mm (2.5 in.) hex hub. Motor and bearing are protected within the broom-frame structure.
- Hydraulic-angling range of 30 deg. to right or left is standard.
- Foldaway storage stands help the brush maintain its round shape when not in use.
- Optional hood extension provides 180-deg. brush coverage; a rubber deflector prevents snow from blowing back onto the machine when winter strikes.
- Optional 114-L (30 gal.) roof-mounted water-tank kit is available for applications that require dust suppression.
- Like all John Deere attachments, these angle brooms are optimized to work with Deere skid steers (SSLs) and compact track loaders (CTLs). They’re also compatible with most competitive models.
See your local Reynolds location for more information.