Reynolds John Deere Adminstration, a division of Reynolds Farm Equipment, is looking for a motivated administrative assistant/front office receptionist to join our team in Fishers, Indiana. As the newest member of our administrative organization, you’ll be responsible for receiving and redirecting telephone calls from customers and vendors. Under the direction of the Store Manager, you will deliver quality customer service, exceptional phone etiquette, and be a part of one of the country’s top John Deere dealer organizations.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls ensuring these individuals are directed to the proper parties within the dealership
- Reviews purchase orders ensuring information is accurate and submits supporting paperwork to the Accounting Department
- Re-stock floor merchandise
- Perform cashier duties
- Distributes mail
- Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda as requested and prepares documents for distribution
- Provides administrative support to the sales, parts, and service departments at that location
- Responsible for having means of transportation available to arrive at work on time
- Solid clerical expertise
- General accounting knowledge
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office
About Reynolds Farm Equipment:
Reynolds Farm Equipment is a regional John Deere dealer with retail locations throughout the Midwest. Founded by farming husband and wife A.W. “Mac” and Arline Reynolds in 1955, the family owned and operated company has emerged as a leading, award-winning dealership serving agricultural, residential, commercial, construction and golf and turf customers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Learn more online at www.ReynoldsFarmEquipment.com.
Job Location:Reynolds Farm Equipment, Inc.
12501 Reynolds Drive
Fishers, IN 46038 Apply Now