Welcome to the new online home of Reynolds Farm Equipment. Our team has completely re-engineered our website to make it easier to find new equipment, browse our used inventory and quickly contact a member of our team. We’ve also introduced a new blog to provide a definitive online resource to access the information, expertise and insights you need whether you’re a farmer, homeowner or landscaper.
Here are the top 5 highlights we’re most excited to provide you with our new website:
- Easy-to-Find Products – finding the right product is now as simple as selecting which category best represents you – homeowner, farmer, landscaper or golf and sports turf manager. Simply click on the category in the main menu and navigate to the perfect equipment for you.
- Online Quotes – getting a price on equipment, parts and service is now as easy as completing an online form. Visit any of our equipment, parts or service pages and request an online quote by clicking the yellow button. One of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours to provide your our best price and ensure you have the best equipment solution. Want a personalized quote sooner? Simply call one of our experts at the location most convenient to you.
- Expert Insights – need help selecting equipment or understanding the latest trends or innovation in ag, lawncare or landscaping? Our new blog is a great way to get the best insights instantly. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest posts delivered directly to your email inbox.
- Special Discounts – get great deals, promotions and updates on the latest equipment by subscribing to our email newsletter. It’s as simple as a quick form, and we’ll be sure to email you as a member of our “Reynolds Insider” club.
- Easy Trade-In Values – understanding the value of your tractor, tillage, mower or Gator is now just a click away. Simply complete the online request form (link located at the bottom of the page), and one of our equipment experts will contact you to understand more about your trade and your equipment needs.
Our new online site is one of many steps we are taking to continue to evolve to meet your needs. Let us know your thoughts by continuing the conversation on Twitter (@ReynoldsFarmEq). We look forward to serving you.