Clinic Features Acclaimed Agronomist Missy Bauer, Maintenance Tips from Certified John Deere Experts & $100 in FREE Parts or Service*
Join Reynolds Farm Equipment for our 2017 Planting Season Clinic from 7:30 a.m. to Noon, Thursday March 2, 2017. The event will feature a breakfast keynote from acclaimed Agronomist Missy Bauer entitled "Getting Right: Corn Stand Establishment" along with technical sessions to identify critical pre-season maintenance and calibrations to drive 2017 planter performance.
Planter Clinic Highlights
- $100 in FREE Parts or Service – Receive an exclusive attendee-only coupon for $100 in FREE parts or service from Reynolds Farm Equipment* (limit 1 per farm);
- National Expert Keynote – Attend the opening breakfast keynote from acclaimed Agronomist Missy Bauer (featured in Farm Journal & RFD TV);
- Certified John Deere Technician-Led Training – Learn from certified John Deere technicians about critical pre-season maintenance and calibration required for a successful 2017 season;
- "Hitch Pin to Closing Wheel" Optimization Course – Led by Agronomist Missy Bauer, learn how to optimize every element of your planter for peak 2017 performance;
- Free Breakfast & Lunch – Enjoy a free breakfast and lunch;
- More than 20 Equipment Providers – Visit with the industry's leading names in agricultural equipment to view the latest products, innovations and service offerings available for the 2017 season.
Event Date & Time
- March 2, 2017
- 7:30 a.m. to Noon
Reynolds Farm Equipment
1451 East 276th Street
Atlanta, IN 46031
*Discount offer limited to 1 coupon per farm. Offer valid on one transaction per coupon completed March 2, 2017 – March 31, 2017. Transaction must exceed $100, and may not be applied as a credit to pay ahead accounts or used toward an existing balance. Offer may not be combined with other discounts.