COVID-19 UPDATE: (Last updated 04/6/21)
Face Masks in Stores: Starting April 6, 2021, face masks are not required to be worn in our stores now that the Indiana Face Mask Mandate has expired. Face masks are still available for free in our stores and social distancing is strongly encouraged. Our counter shields will still be in place to limit spread of COVID-19 in face-to-face interactions.
Disposable Face Masks Available: All of our stores will have disposable face masks available for anyone who does not have a mask with them when they arrive..
Continued Support via Phone & Online: All support via phone and online is still available for equipment sales, parts, and service.
To our valued customers,
As the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues, our focus on caring for our customers and team members has never been greater. All of our stores remain open and ready to serve you. We are taking a number of actions to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. These actions are based on guidance from federal, state and county health officials and include:
- Parts Counters Open With Physical Barriers & Face Mask: Plexiglass shields will be in place at Parts counters to reduce the opportunity for person-to-person spread of the virus. If needed, additional barriers will be placed in front of counters to ensure 6 feet of distance is maintained.
- Curbside Parts Pickup Still Available: You can call your local Reynolds location to order and pay for parts over the phone. We will coordinate a time for pick up and bring it right to your vehicle or have it in a secure location outside our stores so you don’t have to enter the store. Call your local Reynolds location to get to your local store.
- Online Ordering: You can always order your parts at ReynoldsFarmEquipment.com/Parts or GreenFarmParts.com
- Service Counters Open With Physical Barriers: Plexiglass shields will be in place at Service counters to reduce the opportunity for person-to-person spread of the COVID-19 virus. If needed, additional barriers will be placed in front of counters to ensure 6 feet of distance is maintained.
- Pick up & On-Site Service Available: Our service team is available to get you running. We ask you limit in-person contact if possible and arrange service by calling your local Reynolds location or requesting service online here.
- Service Shop Restrictions: Our service shops at each store are restricted to ONLY Reynolds personnel only. Anyone NOT a Reynolds employee needs to go to our the front desk at each store or call 800-333-6947.
- Showrooms Open: Our showrooms are open and social distancing is strongly encouraged. Both our Ag Sales and Lawn & Garden Sales departments are also accessible through phone or email. Call your local Reynolds location with any inquiries or questions or view our New Equipment & Used Equipment Inventory online. You can now apply for new equipment financing right here on our website, handle all paperwork remotely and get equipment delivered right to you without even leaving home.
- Showrooms Open with Restrictions: Our showrooms are open and social distancing is strongly encouraged in order to prevent COVID-19.
- Deep Cleaning Surfaces: All our stores are increasing deep cleaning and sanitizing all common hard surfaces. In addition, hand sanitizer has been provided for team member and customer use.
- Disinfect Equipment Prior to Delivery: All equipment will have high-touched surfaces disinfected prior to delivery.
- Our Personnel: All of counters have clear plastic shields between the customer and our staff. Social distancing is strongly encouraged. Face masks are available at all of our stores.
- In-store Popcorn & Coffee: We stopped self-service popcorn and coffee to help stop contamination.
These actions are designed to help protect our customers, community and our team. Let’s continue to care for one another and our families during this challenging time. Please don’t let fear prevail. Please continue to take care of yourself, wash your hands, cover your coughs and sneezes and distance yourself from those who are sick. We truly appreciate you, your business and your support as we face these challenging times together.
Chief Executive Officer, Reynolds