Location: Muncie, IN
Type of Employment: Full-time
Reynolds John Deere Parts, a division of Reynolds Farm Equipment, is looking for a motivated parts specialist to join our team in Muncie, Indiana. As the newest member of our service organization, you’ll be responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. Under the direction of the Parts Manager, you will deliver quality selling capabilities, exceptional customer service and be a part of one of the country’s top John Deere dealer organizations.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred/but can be provided training & certification
- Valid driver’s license required
About Reynolds Farm Equipment
Reynolds Farm Equipment is a regional John Deere dealer with retail locations throughout the Midwest. Founded by farming husband and wife A.W. “Mac” and Arline Reynolds in 1955, the family owned and operated company has emerged as a leading, award-winning dealership serving agricultural, residential, commercial, construction and golf and turf customers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Learn more online at www.ReynoldsFarmEquipment.com.
About the Reynolds team
With an energetic company culture and host of benefits, Reynolds Farm Equipment has emerged as an employer of choice for today’s top talent. Here are just a few of the benefits that make us unique:
- Performance-based pay structure;
- Competitive benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance;
- 6 paid company holidays annually plus three personal days;
- Semi-annual performance reviews to fuel performance and continuous learning;
- Uniforms provided;
- Year-round employment;
- Equipment discounts and corporate John Deere discounts; and
- Fun, team-based environment.
Reynolds Farm Equipment, Inc.
2220 E. McGalliard Rd.
Muncie, IN 47303