Location: Fishers, IN
Type of Employment: Full-time
Lawn and Garden Service Coordinator
Reynolds Farm Equipment is looking for a motivated service coordinator to maintain and organize service areas. Prepares equipment for delivery to the customer or for demonstration purposes. Help all service personnel to be as efficient as possible. Practice confidentiality both in and out of dealership. Perform additional duties not specifically listed. Maintain positive attitude and work to improve teamwork between all dealership personal. Most importantly, perform all duties with honestly, integrity, and adherence to Corporate Mission Statement.
- Wash equipment as it is completed.
- Assist technicians in retrieving work, moving work out.
- Keep wash bay clean and organized.
- Help pull and prepare deliveries for delivery drivers
- Assist all co-workers to become more productive.
- Keep warehouse and all Service areas clean and organized.
- Assist Service Counter as needed
- Perform other misc. task as directed by Service Manager
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work as a part of a dynamic team;
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds;
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required;
- Valid driver’s license required
About Reynolds Farm Equipment
Reynolds Farm Equipment is a regional John Deere dealer with retail locations throughout the Midwest. Founded by farming husband and wife A.W. “Mac” and Arline Reynolds in 1955, the family owned and operated company has emerged as a leading, award-winning dealership serving agricultural, residential, commercial, construction and golf and turf customers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Learn more online at www.ReynoldsFarmEquipment.com.
About the Reynolds team
With an energetic company culture and host of benefits, Reynolds Farm Equipment has emerged as an employer of choice for top talent. Here are just a few of the benefits that make us unique:
- Performance-based pay structure;
- Competitive benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance;
- 6 paid company holidays annually plus three personal days;
- Semi-annual performance reviews to fuel performance and continuous learning;
- Uniforms provided;
- Year-round employment;
- Equipment discounts and corporate John Deere discounts;
- and Fun, team-based environment.
Reynolds Farm Equipment, Inc.
12501 Reynolds Dr.
Fishers, IN 46038