Location: Fishers, IN
Type of Employment: Full-time
Pickup and Delivery Driver
The Reynolds Farm Equipment Pickup and Delivery Driver prepares equipment for complete accuracy before delivery. This position assists the sales and service personnel by picking up and delivering equipment with a proper attitude and in a timely manner. The Pickup and Delivery Driver supports and helps all service and sales personnel to be as efficient as possible and provides clear communication to customers and staff. The Pickup and Delivery Driver must practice confidentiality both in and out of dealership and maintain positive attitude while working to improve teamwork between all dealership personal. Most importantly, perform all duties with honesty, integrity, and adherence to Corporate Mission Statement.
- Deliver and pick up equipment for rental, service, and sales customers timely and accurately
- Maintain a clean, functional, and organized vehicle and ensure weight requirements are in compliance
- Promote and maintain positive attitude
- Perform basic mechanical work on small engines
- Ensure completion of all tasks provided by the Sales, Service, and Store Manager
- Need to be an excellent ambassador for the organization
- Must maintain great attention to detail and documentation/pictures when picking up units from customers
- Careful and delicate with used units when delivering and/or picking up.
Requirements-To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic product and mechanical knowledge of lawn and garden and outdoor power equipment and agricultural equipment
- Able to support moving of equipment, parts, etc. using proper equipment
- Unwavering commitment to confidentiality
- Understanding of mechanical/technical terms
- Able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Demonstrated skills in task-organization and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-initiating in tasks and procedures.
- Ability to handle stress and pressure constructively.
- Ability to relate effectively with individuals of diverse ethnic and cultural background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – comfortable and confident in one-on-one exchanges.
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to relate well to subordinates, peers, and superiors.
- Able to work independently, yet function as a team player.
- Class “A” driver’s license not required but helpful
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
About Reynolds Farm Equipment
Reynolds Farm Equipment is a regional John Deere dealer with retail locations throughout the Midwest. Founded by farming husband and wife A.W. “Mac” and Arline Reynolds in 1955, the family owned and operated company has emerged as a leading, award-winning dealership serving agricultural, residential, commercial, construction and golf and turf customers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Learn more online at www.ReynoldsFarmEquipment.com.
About the Reynolds team
With an energetic company culture and host of benefits, Reynolds Farm Equipment has emerged as an employer of choice for today’s top talent. Here are just a few of the benefits that make us unique:
- Performance-based pay structure;
- Competitive benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance;
- 6 paid company holidays annually plus three personal days;
- Annual performance reviews to fuel performance and continuous learning;
- Year-round employment;
- Equipment discounts and corporate John Deere discounts;