on Friday, August 04, 2017
If you are a Hoosier farmer, we have an event you won’t want to miss. Join us for our Reynolds Farm Equipment Harvest 17 Clinic on Wednesday Aug. 23rd at our Atlanta, IN location. The clinic will feature practical advice from our certified agronomists, precision ag experts, John Deere-certified technicians, and we’ll also have a number of factory representatives on site featuring the latest innovations for Harvest17.
Here’s a quick look at the top 10 reasons you cannot miss this event:
- Free $100 in ‘Reynolds Cash’ – receive $100 in ‘Reynolds Cash’ as our way of saying thanks for attending and contributing to Central Indiana’s farming community. ‘Reynolds Cash’ can be used at any Reynolds Farm Equipment location on parts, service or equipment.
- Expert advice on getting your combine ready for harvest – Learn from John Deere-certified technicians and technical experts how to prepare your harvester, heads, and monitors for Harvest 17.
- Proven maintenance tips to avoid harvest down time – hear from our John Deere-certified technicians on what preventative and in-field maintenance you need to perform to ensure a trouble-free harvest.
- Tips on Preparing for a Strong 2018 – Join Reynolds’ staff agronomists and equipment experts to learn the science and mechanics of proper post-Harvest agronomy, tillage and nutrient application practices.
- Ask the Expert’ sessions with John Deere-certified technicians – stop by our Combine Expert station to talk one-on-one with an expert about any combine questions you have.
- How-to make the most of John Deere Ops Center – Join Reynolds precision technology experts to explore how to use John Deere Operations Center for Harvest 17 and find out the five essential apps you need on your phone before you start harvesting.
- Exclusive attendee-only deals direct from manufacturers and vendors – talk directly with over a dozen factory representatives and experts participating in our Harvest Expo and receive special expo-only pricing on equipment and services.
- Free lunch – enjoy a delicious lunch courtesy our very own Combine Café's executive chef at no cost.
- Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch – will share her vision for the state’s ag and rural economies at the event that is expected to provide hundreds of attendees with training on how to optimize harvest operations. *Aug. 10th UPDATE*
- Time with the nation’s best farmers – visit with Central Indiana farmers who make this area the best agricultural community in the U.S.
The Reynolds Harvest Clinic & Expo begins at 8:15 a.m. and runs through 1 p.m. at our Atlanta store and company headquarters. (Get directions)
Registration for the event is simple. You can fill out our online form here, or if you are a Reynolds customer, contact any of our salesperson, technician or parts expert to register for the event. If you are new to the Reynolds family, welcome! Simply call the Reynolds location nearest you and ask for the service manager.
With all we have planned, we’re expecting a large number of attendees, so confirm your registration today. We look forward to seeing you on the 23rdt!