When: August 23
at 8:15 AM - 1:00 PM
1451 East 276th St
Atlanta, IN 46031 (map)
If you are a Hoosier farmer, we have an event you won’t want to miss. Join us for our Reynolds Farm Equipment Harvest 17 Clinic on Wednesday, Aug. 23rd at our Atlanta, IN location. The clinic will feature practical advice from our certified agronomists, precision ag experts, John Deere-certified technicians, and we’ll also have a number of factory representatives on site featuring the latest innovations for Harvest17.
Schedule of Events
- 7:30 - 8:15 - Registration with Doughnuts and Coffee
- 8:15 - 8:30 - Welcome Message from Reynolds, CEO Mitch Frazier and Chairman, Gary Reynolds
- 8:30 - 9:20 - Class 1: Preparing for a Strong 2018: Agronomy, Tillage & Nutrient Application
- 9:30 - 10:20 - Class 2: Critical Tech: John Deere Ops Center & Essential Apps
- 10:30 - 11:20 - Class 3: Harvest How-to: Maintenance & Optimization
- 11:15 - Lunch
- 11:45 - 12:15 - Lunch Keynote, Suzanne Crouch
- 12:15 - 1:00 - Vendor Expo Open
Before you register, check out the Top 10 Reasons to Attend Harvest 17!