Location: Xenia, OH
Type of Employment: Full-time
Reynolds John Deere Golf & Turf, a division of Reynolds Farm Equipment, is looking for a motivated service technician to join our team in Xenia, Ohio. As the newest member of our service organization, you’ll perform basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and or dealer owned golf and turf equipment (greens mowers, fairway mowers, etc.) and lawn and garden equipment (lawn mowers, utility vehicles, compact tractors, etc.). Under the direction of the Service manager, you will deliver quality service work, exceptional customer service and be a part of one of the country’s top John Deere dealer organizations.
- Perform basic diagnostics and repair work on golf and sports turf equipment and lawn and garden equipment;
- Participate in John Deere University training and dealer-led training to further develop skills and technical capabilities;
- Maintain current knowledge of equipment, including John Deere and other dealer-supported and serviced brands;
- Maintain a clean, professional work area and perform work to standard – both in quality and time; and
- Operate as a part of the total Reynolds team to deliver exceptional service.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using tools and equipment;
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of equipment;
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes;
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work as a part of a dynamic team;
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds;
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required;
- Valid drivers license required; and
- Basic service technician certification (or military equivalent) preferred.
About Reynolds Farm Equipment
Reynolds Farm Equipment is a regional John Deere dealer with retail locations throughout the Midwest. Founded by farming husband and wife A.W. “Mac” and Arline Reynolds in 1955, the family owned and operated company has emerged as a leading, award-winning dealership serving agricultural, residential, commercial, construction and golf and turf customers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Learn more online at www.ReynoldsFarmEquipment.com.
About the Reynolds team
With an energetic company culture and host of benefits, Reynolds Farm Equipment has emerged as an employer of choice for today’s top talent. Here are just a few of the benefits that make us unique:
- Performance-based pay structure;
- Competitive benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance;
- 6 paid company holidays annually plus vacation days and personal days;
- Service technician mentor program and semi-annual performance reviews to fuel performance and continuous learning;
- Uniforms provided;
- Year-round employment;
- Equipment discounts and corporate John Deere discounts; and
- Fun, team-based environment.
Reynolds John Deere Golf & Turf
2155 Bellbrook Ave
Xenia, OH 45385
Compensation: $15-25/hour based on experience