Location: Atlanta, IN
Type of Employment: Full-time
Reynolds Farm Equipment is searching for a digital marketing designer to design, implement and optimize digital marketing campaigns for one of the top John Deere dealers in the country. As the Digital Marketing Designer, you will drive customer growth and retention through the design and creation of a myriad of marketing materials, including email marketing, lead nurturing, websites, social media, digital content, in-store displays and other traditional marketing assets.
The ideal candidate is a proven digital designer that has a passion for using email and digital alongside offline channels to augment the customer journey, nurture leads and drive post-purchase engagement.
- Design and optimize digital marketing assets, including but not limited to email marketing, lead nurturing, websites, social media, and digital content to drive engagement, sales, customer retention and in-store traffic;
- Measure and analyze key digital marketing metrics and communicate results with recommended campaign modifications;
- Design and develop offline branded assets in accordance with Reynolds and John Deere brand standards;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of design best practices and associated consumer insights;
- Serve as an integral member of the Reynolds marketing team, supporting key company and marketing initiatives, such as sales, clinics, and events.
- 1+ year of digital design experience;
- Proven experience driving results through lead nurturing and inbound marketing;
- Strong multi-channel graphic design skills with a strong portfolio of successful online and offline campaigns;
- Proven experience with HTML, CSS, CMS and mobile design optimization;
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, testing/optimization, email marketing and lead nurturing;
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot, Emma, MailChimp or other marketing technology preferred;
- Metrics-driven and ROI-focused with an analytical approach to design;
- Strong attention to detail and “get it done” attitude;
- Technology and Ag experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Reynolds Farm Equipment
Reynolds Farm Equipment is a regional John Deere dealer with retail locations throughout the Midwest. Founded by farming husband and wife A.W. “Mac” and Arline Reynolds in 1955, the family owned and operated company has emerged as a leading, award-winning dealership serving agricultural, residential, commercial, construction and golf and turf customers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Learn more online at www.ReynoldsFarmEquipment.com.
About Reynolds Farm Team
With an energetic company culture and host of benefits, Reynolds Farm Equipment has emerged as an employer of choice for today’s top talent. Here are just a few of the benefits that make us unique:
- Performance-based pay structure;
- Competitive benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance;
- 6 paid company holidays annually plus three personal days;
- Semi-annual performance reviews to fuel performance and continuous learning;
- Equipment discounts and corporate John Deere discounts; and
- Fun, team-based environment.